Sunday, December 13, 2009

Let me introduce myself. My name is Jacquie. I just turned 58 and I feel like it is time to really get out there and give something to this world. I am a wife mother and grandmother. I have had many experiences that make me wise and many others that make me grateful that there are second chances in life.

I am a wife. I don't claim to be an expert in this area. I do however, want to make this the best marriage that I can.

I am a mother, this I was very good at and have many experiences that would help out a newly single mom.

I am a Grandmother of two girls one 18 and one 1. What wonders they are. They are also part of why I want to learn more every day and help as many parents out there that I can.

So lets get started my first topics will be on children, discipline and helpful hints about teenagers. I hope to have many discussions on these topics and more as we get to know each other. Please comment and tell me what you would like to know more about.
Thanks Grandma G

1 comment:

Traprmike said...

Thank you for being a Great Wife and Mother, Mike